Monday 21 December 2009

Sewing Room sort out





















Today I decided I had to get a grip on the state of my sewing room. I've still got far too much stuff and projects on the go but at least they are more tucked away and I have some clear surfaces. I'm resolved to tidy up after each session and to keep tidy as I work. I celebrated my newly reorganised room by sewing up the ninth Patchwork Party block - three quarters of the way along now.
Tomorrow I'm off to Read's a Michelin starred restaurant with the Usual Suspects a bi-monthly house group - these gals like to do things in style. I'm excited as I've never been there before. Tomorrow evening it's the Crab & Winkle meeting postponed because of snow where we exchange Secret Santa presents and do the odd game. So I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: