Wednesday 20 July 2011

U3A Taster Day

It was a busy start to the week. Monday, Usual Suspects met at my house and we sewed all day but on ongoing hand projects so no photos. Yesterday was a major effort day as six ladies came to my house for a quick run through aspects of P&Q from English paper pieced hexagons to stack and slash with templates, rotary cutting and foundation piecing in between. They were all super and you can see from the pictures they really enjoyed the day as did I but boy was I tired at the end. Today though all is tidy, my body restored by a Pilates session and I'm out for a meal tonight so after all recent excitements including our Quilt Show normal life is restored and I'm going to sew this afternoon.
Getting out and putting away quilts has focused my mind on the ones that are just tops. While I have my machine quilting set up I think I had better get round to one or two.

2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Wow! I can't believe how you hop from one thing to the next! How happy everyone looks too!

Plum Cox said...

It sounds tiring, but rewarding - well done you! happy stitching!