Wednesday 21 December 2011

The Postman Cometh




































The Post Office really came up trumps on Monday with not one but two parcels. One was a delightful tree hanging made with Suffolk Puffs which is now replacing a picture in my hall. It was something of a mystery as I didn't know who had sent it but at the Usual uspects lunch yesterday I learnt we had all had one from our Houston co-conspirator.
The other was a cardboard box, no less, from the states and came from Nancy of  http://nancynearphiladelphia.blogspot.com/ and her fellow Uvulati Quilt Group members who had had a cookie swap. They didn't want the 2 international members to miss out, hence the box. Sampling started forthwith. Also in the box  were our Civil War 4-Patches swap units. Judi has donated hers to me and I shall have a nice time playing and plan a UK QOV.


No comments: