Tuesday 25 March 2014

Finished in Madeira

I brought the quilt I made as a test sample for the mystery workshop with the Dragonflies group to finish here. It was very enjoyable sitting on the balcony  hand quilting and listening to books on my iPod. At night pins and needles were removed and it lay across our bed. We both love to have a quilt over us as we sleep." Here" is our Madeira holiday and I've included extra pictures to give an idea of the lush planting. Our resort is low rise and in a garden.
Finished 56x72.5"

This is the one the Dragonflies group made.

We enjoyed our meal under one of the red umbrellas you can see here.

Remains of my devilled prawns and Alan's grilled sardines.
We sometimes share our choices.
A lovely meal in a lovely setting.

1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

Happy holiday! The quilt is lovely.