Friday 8 April 2016

Retreat Third Day



Checking my LBD units go together
At this stage projects start to appear thick and fast. Heather Hasthorpe had been binding quilts and now hung them up to photograph while Carrie had had quilts longarmed by Mandy. I got on with my LBD blocks. By midnight I had three rows sewn so I hope to have a the inner top done on Day 4 though we are going shopping too.
Heather's


Heather's - this one she quilted herself.

Another one of Heather's - the orange makes it pop.

Detail

Heather again

and a detail
Heather's quilt showing Mandy's quilting.

Mandy's completed purchased UFO with exquisite redwork.
Colette's using lovely classic Modas

Isabel's

Detail of  block using Jane Saasaman fabric

From Mandy combining modern low impact
fabrics with Liberty prints.

M
Carrie's interesting workshop project - love the self coloured setting triangles

A huge completed piece from Carrie


1 comment:

JoZart Designs said...

It all looks very productive and no doubt great fun and makes me look forward to the retreat with my group in May. Still deciding what to do and now I'm multi inspired!
Jo x