Monday 5 September 2016

To Hever on Sunday

Beverley Brawn's beautiful applique quilt using lots of
Kaffe Fassett fabrics. First Visitors' Choice

I returned To Hever on Sunday to enjoy its last day and see all the quilts hanging. I took more photos of mine and the ones I took there. I was delighted that Beverley's won first Visitor's choice and even more delighted that I won third. Not bad for a single car load. Best of all was being presented with my envelope by Jennie Lewis, first organiser of Hever and of a lovely retreat I used to attend. She was my room mate. It was good to see her there after a long gap now that she's moved away.
Judi's Blue Triangles quilt

Sandy Shells

detail



My Little Red Riding Hood Quilt

Judi's HST quilt

My Gargantuan quilt custom quilted by Maggie Breakspear. 3rd Viewers' Choice

1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

Great pictures of lovely quilts. Your winner is a prize in itself.